Wednesday, December 28, 2016

New Year's Resolutions Year-End Checkup - Meenanful Life

OMG It's my birthday! WOOOOOOOOOO

Hooboy. Time for some New Years Resolutions again. Gonna do the year-end check up first. >> We'll see how well I did.

I... don't have a lot of hope for the future. =P But bear with me. Let's take a look at how I handled 2016!


#1 - Publish three books.

Hahahahahahhaha nope. I did manage to publish two novelettes though! So that's honestly not too bad. It could be worse.

The first is another Zyearth novelette, the companion story to White Assassin.



Tanned Hide hasn't had many sales on Amazon, but I've had a lot of people buy the physical copy from me. It's a story that seems to really attract people. 

Hopefully it'll be free up on Amazon soon, but for now, you can get it free off my website by clicking here.

The second was the very first Weredriver story - Deadly Victory, an Airton Paredes novelette and winner of an honorable mention from Writers of the Future.





This is PROBABLY the weirdest story I've ever written. Formula One style fiction with werebeasts. WOO. 


In addition to the novelettes, I DID get a ton of writing in the series I was trying to tackle. Maybe I'll get them all out next year, with luck. 

So... not quite a success, but not quite a fail either. 

#2 - More Blog Posts

...um. Let's skip this one. >> 

#3 - Actually lose weight, or at least be more active.

For once, I can say, this one has gone WELL. I lost 30 pounds this year and I'm changing up my eating habits a LOT. I'm feeling success from this one. =3 

It's not perfect yet, but I'm well on my way and I feel so much BETTER. It's wonderful. 

#4 - Do More Art

This one... this one was my greatest success. 


LOOK at all of it. And this doesn't even include the 25+ sketches that I did for Inktober this year. I'm on a ROLL.

I plan to do even more next year though. A LOT more. Sketches galore, with a weekly blog post to boot. ;) Gotta get those skills up! 

Not too bad this year! Probably my best year yet. 

Next Friday, new resolutions! 

How did you do on YOUR resolutions this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment! I allow anonymous comments, so no annoying sign ups and hoops to jump through. I can't wait to hear from you!