Friday, October 3, 2014

The Advent of Fall - Meenanful Life

I love Autumn. Joe and I got married in autumn. I love pumpkins (and fresh made pumpkin pie!) and gourds, and leaves, and apple cider, and cool weather, and all the wonderful things that come with fall.

So when fall comes around, I celebrate with some crazy decorations.

A lot of our decorations come from wedding. We went to dozens of stores gathering up all the decorations we could to make our fall wedding really FEEL like fall.

Which, in California, is not an easy feat.

Ha ha, "feet"

Our collection of fall decorations include several fall leaf garlands, three bags of loose leaves, three mum bouquets, and about 25 small pumpkins with various garnishes. Putting them up all over the house reminds me of that wonderful day nearly two years ago when I walked down to meet Joe as my husband for the first time. =)

So let's see how the decorations came out this year!





















Oh yeah. It's a good day.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, it's so pretty! You have a cute house! I love your decorations. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really love our house. =D And our decorations!

      Delete
  2. Looking great. My fall décor goes up later today too. Love to you both from Aunt Colleen

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment! I allow anonymous comments, so no annoying sign ups and hoops to jump through. I can't wait to hear from you!