Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Welcome to Zyearth!

Hello everyone and welcome to the world of Zyearth!



I am so excited to bring you guys the first installment of the Zyearth Chronicles. Book one, The Stolen Defender, will (ideally) be out later this year. Right now the book is finished with its initial draft. I have several wonderful beta readers (thanks, guys!) who are doing some initial edits before I send it off to my editor. 

The book cover was created by the amazing Omni Jacala. Omni helped me with the original story this first novel is based on, and he's an amazing artist. 


While I'm waiting to get started on the editing process, I'm working on building the Facebook page and the Zyearth website. I'll also be doing some artwork and character busts, so keep an eye out!

Next up in the blog - The Stolen Defender Back Cover Summary. 

Have any questions about the Zyearth world? Ask away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment! I allow anonymous comments, so no annoying sign ups and hoops to jump through. I can't wait to hear from you!